Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Cuddles and Train Rides

It's a busy season in which cuddles and laughter are oh so often and oh so precious and bring me back to the precious moments of this blessed life. When there seems to be more work, more laundry, more cleaning then I have time for and the unending feeling of being behind it is too easy for me to begin to feel overwhelmed and anxious.

Thankfully it seems that at my breaking point unexpected interruptions happen where I am forced to take a break from the to-do list. Such a time as now. After traveling to Arkansas to visit my Grandpa who is battling cancer and then on to Oklahoma to see Addi's Meme and Poppi. It has been lots of time sitting in a train and a car with 2 people I love so dearly. Perhaps the 2 people I wholeheartedly believe God placed in my life to help deepen my faith, strengthen my love and perhaps at times expose my impatience. I'm a work in progress!

Oh so thankful for this week!!

-JJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment